Sunday, July 31, 2016

The berries are out it means school going to start and fall will begin

 Well, I am thinking about Holiday planning already. If I do not do it now, when the school starts and things get in full gear, they will have flown by, and I will have felt disappointed I did not accomplish what I wanted to do.

I have my holiday planning  calendar on google. I have set it on a cycle. I have three calendar systems I use in case I fail one I have backups.

101daystochristmas.com

http://holidaygrandplan.com/

http://www.flylady.net/d/cruising-through-the-holidays/

I don't change them up enough to claim my system as my own plus there have been years I fell through because of my own health issues.

I want to prep lessons for the holidays for family home evenings

I want to find some freezer cookie recipes. ( they can freeze for three months before baking so you can prep them starting in September) I plan to prep cookie dough on Fridays. This gives a week of recovery.

I bought Christmas cards on sale a couple years back they were such a good sale and designs I loved I bought enough for a couple of years. So I do not need to make them this year but I may do something to make them more personal its undecided yet.

Back to school means useful Stocking Stuffers. Pencils, post it notes, cute erasers, crayons, markers, etc. Some books for under the tree and craft stuff to work on when the snow is blizzarding.
It also means note book or 3 ring binder and paper shields for your planners and all the pretty pens, stickers and etc your going to use to personalize it.

Its also time to pull out the yarn and start crocheting baby hats of all sizes to donate to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment