Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Math and music

My daughter is avoiding learning today. She even figured she would rather do her chores today. Almost everyone is celebrating today as a holiday anyway. However while she is off cleaning I am blaring my multiplication music I can find on Youtube.

I had found one that actually taught multiplication by the beats that was the number they were multiplying and taught the name of the beat but I lost it when my computer froze. I am hoping to find it again because I think it would make a great music lesson to know the names of the different beats. FOUND IT!


Yep I found it and I found out to see the rest of them its will cost me $15. Maybe next year for a math and music curriculum mix that would be awesome.
http://www.philtulga.com/products-multiplication.html

No comments:

Post a Comment